I am writing a blog post about reflection.
Here are 2 facts I learnt in class about reflection:
- reflection is when light bounces off an object.
- you see things because light reflects off the objects and into your eyes.
In class, we did an experiment to investigate reflecting. The experiment was called reflecting light. Here is step by step instruction of what we did.
- Take a mirror & an index card. draw a bull’s eye in the exact middle.
- Take a flashlight & some modelling clay.
- Here is a video of me doing the experiment.